Early Registration is open now. You may register online now and take advantage of the pre-registration discount. After June 30, 2020 you will need to register on site. See details about onsite registration below.
During the day registration will be at the Elkins High School. Please follow signs to the registration desk.
Primary onsite registration will be in the Auxiliary Gym. There will be high visibility navigation aids directing first time traffic that direction. Once the opening rush subsides after Monday registration will relocate to the guidance office and the navigation aids will reflect this change. Onsite registration opens at NOON – Saturday 25 July 2020.
After hours, Once the school is closed and locked for the evening (6pm) satellite registration will open at the TRA campground 8 miles south of Elkins. When you check in here you will receive a provisional name badge for the evening and can fully check in at the school the next morning. Non-camping late arrivals (hotel dwellers) need only return to school the following morning.
|What is included||NSS |
7 – 17
0 – 6
|NSS Photo Salon|
|Banquet & Awards|
|Transportation to Campground|
* Some workshops require additional cost (see below)
- Individual day pass ($60 each day)
- Howdy Party only ($40)
- Banquet only ($40)
- Guidebook (add $25) (not included in registration fee)
- Geology Field Trip (add $100)
- Vertical Workshop (add $25)
- Speleology for Cavers (add $45)
- Photography Workshop (add $12)
- 2020 Convention Pin (add $8)
- 2020 Convention Patch (add $8)
- Adult Unixex T-Shirt (S, M, L, XL) (add $17), (2X, 3X) (add $20)
- Adult Women’s T-Shirt (S, M, L, XL) (add $17), (2X) (add $20)
- Youth T-Shirt (S, M, L, XL) (add $10)